A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Krotec:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Krotec, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Krotec graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Krotec has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph William Krotec MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph W. Krotec practice?
- Dr. Joseph Krotec has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Krotec practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Blackwood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ.
See Blackwood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.