A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph La Motta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph La Motta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph La Motta, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Genital Warts
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. La Motta graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. La Motta has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Cooper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. La Motta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph D. La Motta practice?
Dr. Joseph La Motta practices Internal Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Gynecology near Willingboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Burlington, NJ.
See Willingboro Internists and Willingboro Obstetricians & Gynecologists.