A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph La Motta is Excellent. Dr. La Motta has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph La Motta, MD, FACOG is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. La Motta graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.More Education & Awards
Dr. La Motta has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Virtua Ambulatory Surgery Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. La Motta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Joseph La Motta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph D. La Motta practice?
Dr. Joseph La Motta practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, NJ and Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Voorhees Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giuseppe La Motta, Dr. Josef La Motta