A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Levin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Levin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 30 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Intestinal Diseases
- Lyme Disease
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Levin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Bruce Levin MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph B. Levin practice?
- Dr. Joseph Levin has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Levin practices Internal Medicine near Moorestown, NJ.
See Moorestown Internists.