A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Libby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Libby is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Libby, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Libby graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Libby has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Anthony Libby FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Libby practice?
- Dr. Joseph Libby has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Libby practices Internal Medicine near Sewell, NJ.
See Sewell Internists.