A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Longo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Longo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Longo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Longo graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Longo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Alfred Longo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, Sports Medicine, and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Longo practice?
- Dr. Joseph Longo has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Longo practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, Sports Medicine, and Orthopaedic Trauma near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Surgeons and Scottsdale Orthopedic Surgeons.