A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Longo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Longo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Longo
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Longo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Longo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Longo graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Longo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Longo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Longo practice?
- Dr. Joseph Longo has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Longo practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Surgeons and Scottsdale Orthopedic Surgeons.