A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Longo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Longo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Longo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Longo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Longo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Longo graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Longo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Longo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Longo practice?
- Dr. Joseph Longo has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Longo practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Surgeons and Scottsdale Orthopedic Surgeons.