A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Ardito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Ardito is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Ardito, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diseases of the Nose/ Nasal Surgery
- Disorders of ear
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ardito graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Ardito has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Michael Ardito MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Ardito practice?
- Dr. Joseph Ardito has 10 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Ardito practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Havertown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Paoli, PA and Newtown Square, PA.
See Havertown Otolaryngologists and Havertown Plastic Surgeons.