A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Ardito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Ardito is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ardito graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Ardito has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Michael Ardito MD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Ardito practice?
- Dr. Joseph Ardito has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Ardito practices Surgery near Paoli, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Havertown, PA and Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Paoli Surgeons.