A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Ardito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Ardito is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ardito
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ardito Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ardito graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Ardito has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Michael Ardito MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Ardito practice?
- Dr. Joseph Ardito has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Ardito practices Surgery near Paoli, PA.
See Paoli Surgeons.