A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Ardito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Ardito is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Ardito, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diseases of the Nose/ Nasal Surgery
- Disorders of ear
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ardito graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Ardito has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ardito accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Ardito practice?
Dr. Joseph Ardito practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Havertown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Paoli, PA and Newtown Square, PA.
See Havertown Otolaryngologists and Havertown Plastic Surgeons.