A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Bednarek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Bednarek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Bednarek, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bednarek graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Bednarek has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple Lower Bucks Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bednarek accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph Bednarek practice?
Dr. Joseph Bednarek practices Surgery near Bristol, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Bristol Surgeons.