Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Bednarek
Dr. Joseph Bednarek, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with another office in Bristol, PA. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Bednarek is affiliated with Temple University Hospital, St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne and Temple Lower Bucks Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Bednarek has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Joseph Bednarek is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. John Robertson III
General Surgery, Vascular Surgery
Philadelphia, PA 0.14 mi31
Dr. Harvey Lerner
Philadelphia, PA 0.14 mi55
Dr. Brendan Oconnell
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Philadelphia, PA 0.18 mi14