Dr. Joseph Mattox Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Mattox?

Concussion

Posted on August 14th, 2017

My son had a concussion and was seen the next day by Dr. Mattox. We were not rushed and he answered all of our questions. My son did the IMPACT testing and Dr. Mattox gave my son solid advice on how to help prevent future concussions.

Excellent!

Posted on May 26th, 2015

Spectacular doctor! I had the same family doctor for 30+years (my entire life) and after he retired I was nervous about starting with a new doctor. Dr. Mattox made the first appointment so easy on me and was so kind and caring. More than I could ever hope for! He is by far one of the most caring and kind person I have ever met.

Excellent

Posted on October 24th, 2013

Dr Mattox is awesome. After having a horrid experience with another PCP in town, I went to see him with trepidation on the recommendation of a good friend. I am not usually a nervous person with new doctors but after the bad experience and being new to this town, I had my husband with me as back up. What a fantastic experience and he believed everything I told him, unlike the other doctor. To back all this up, an excellent surgeon here told me I had the best doctor as my PCP!

Posted on February 11th, 2013

Dr. Joe Mattox is an amazing Dr. Kind, Gentle, and very caring. There is not a time that we call for an appointment that we don't get right in. My Husband had been very ill and Dr. Mattox even called our home to check on his. I hope that he stays local for as long as I need a doctor..........

Review of Dr. Mattox

Posted on October 25th, 2011

It is extremely hard to contact a human at his office. Refills are a huge problem, and either repeat calls are required or visits are necessary. The Doctor himself is great, but even the greatest general is weak if he surrounds himself with the weak.

EXCEPTIONAL DOCTOR!

Posted on September 7th, 2011

Dr. Mattox is one of the few "exceptional" doctors I have had the privilege of being treated by in my 67 years. He is always professional and up-to-date with what is going on in my life, both medically "and" personally, even if it has been months since I have been in his office. I never feel rushed; he is quick to refer me to a specialist when needed; asks if prescriptions are needed to be refilled; takes time to discuss family; all-in-all, the "best" family practitioner in Indiana. I would recommend Dr. Mattox to anyone and everyone who is looking for the most "outstanding" caring and compassionate doctor.

Awesome bedside manner

Posted on May 12th, 2010

I searched high and low for a new doctor before I found Dr. Mattox. I was so impressed with him I now have my sons going to him as well. He took plenty of time to listen to my concerns and address every one. He made an effort to see that I felt comfortable with him. He shared personal information with me as I was sharing with him.I appreciated his manner and professionalism so much I have recommended him to several of my friends and family.

Posted on October 26th, 2016