Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

653 Willow Grove St
Ste 2200
Hackettstown, NJ 07840
908-852-7770
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Brandy on Apr 9th, 2013

I just started going to Dr Maugeri this year. I have found him to be easy to talk to, compassionate and very detailed. There is nothing pleasant about going to an OB GYN for a visit , but Dr Maugeri makes it very east.

|  Terrible experience  |  show details
Feb 22nd, 2011

Well into my sixth month of pregnancy and still getting sick frequently I was told by this doctor that it was likely psychosomatic. Also, after a related hospitalization it was clear he did not review my chart and there was no follow-up. So after changing doctors I was hit with a bill worded in such a way that it was clear it was being sent for spite. Awful human beings there.

|  customer service  |  show details
Aug 1st, 2008

Have difficulty getting through on the telephone. I work 50-60 hours a week and have to get things done by phone. This makes things very difficult. When I called on a day office was closed, who ever answered the phone was useless and wouldn't even take a message regarding the correct phone number for a pharmacy for which my daughter needed a prescription. Maybe she should not have answered the phone? Very disappointing

|  A doctor who cares  |  show details
by Fran Vasquez on Apr 13th, 2008

Probably the only doctor I have ever gone to who remembers you and really cares for his patients. He is the true definition of what a doctor should be.