Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Mar 7th, 2015

After I went to another Md and was told there was no problem, I still had symptoms. My primary sent to D. Maugeri. He reviewed the same reports. He found the problem the first doctor missed.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Brandy on Apr 9th, 2013

I just started going to Dr Maugeri this year. I have found him to be easy to talk to, compassionate and very detailed. There is nothing pleasant about going to an OB GYN for a visit , but Dr Maugeri makes it very east.

Terrible experience show details Terrible experience
Feb 22nd, 2011

Well into my sixth month of pregnancy and still getting sick frequently I was told by this doctor that it was likely psychosomatic. Also, after a related hospitalization it was clear he did not review my chart and there was no follow-up. So after changing doctors I was hit with a bill worded in such a way that it was clear it was being sent for spite. Awful human beings there.

customer service show details customer service
Aug 1st, 2008

Have difficulty getting through on the telephone. I work 50-60 hours a week and have to get things done by phone. This makes things very difficult. When I called on a day office was closed, who ever answered the phone was useless and wouldn't even take a message regarding the correct phone number for a pharmacy for which my daughter needed a prescription. Maybe she should not have answered the phone? Very disappointing

A doctor who cares show details A doctor who cares
by Fran Vasquez on Apr 13th, 2008

Probably the only doctor I have ever gone to who remembers you and really cares for his patients. He is the true definition of what a doctor should be.