A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Meier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Meier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meier
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Meier, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Meier graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Meier has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Howard Meier MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph H. Meier practice?
- Dr. Joseph Meier has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Meier practices Emergency Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Emergency Physicians.