Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Mar 16th, 2015

Wonderful caring man and great doctor. Finally found a physician I can talk to and listens instead of just reading the numbers on my chart.

Mar 16th, 2015

I just wish he hadn't moved to Simi Valley because I really liked having him as my Dr.

Sep 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Best Dr I have had in a very long time

Aug 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very patient and encouraging.

Jul 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Meshriky was very good. He was helpful and clear in his diagnosis.

Apr 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thank you Dr. Meshriky, you are a good doctor. Our visit to your office is a pleasant and efficient visit.

Mar 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

A rarity in today's medical practice. Thorough, meticulous, professional, and "takes time" with the patient. Explains in great detail and works with the family for totality of care. Simple outstanding!

Mar 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor explained everything clearly. He was polite, he was very thorough. My fiancé went with me and she was so impressed she said if she left her HMO, she would definitely pic him as a primary care doc for her and our son.

Feb 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I've never, ever, had as positive an experience in an urgent care. I recommend him highly.

Jan 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Meshriky is an excellent doctor and very knowledgeable.

Jan 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was really satisfied with his attention to details and his obvious genuine concern for his patient. Not what I expected, I ll rate him a 5star. Also very friendly, I was able to talk to him very well.

Jan 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Seems almost too good to be true!

Jan 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I would definitely recommend Dr.Meshriky to my friends and family. I had a wonderful experience at his office, he even called me two days later to make sure I was feeling good and taking my medication as he ordered.

Jan 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Meshriky is by far one of the best medical experiences with a medical professional I have ever experienced. He is an example to all health care professionals of the dedication, care, and exigence necessary to bring his patients to great health.

Jan 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very clean and organized office. Very attentive staff. Awesome communication with the doctor. Highly recommended!!!

Jan 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor Joseph is very nice and caring and he will assess your problem and give you only the things that you need. He is very honest and very experienced. definitely recommend him.

Jan 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Meshriky has a very good knowledge and understanding of the medical field. He was very helpful in every aspect of my visit by explaining things clearly and easy to understand. Dr. Meshrky and his staff go beyond their normal duties in order to help.

Jan 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I received the best medical service ever at in his image urgent care Thanks for dr Meshriky and his staff as well . It is the best urgent carein the area . I really appreciate The place so much . I would highly recommended It .

Mershrikymd show details Mershrikymd
by Kevin on Sep 6th, 2013

Dr Mershriky has a new office in Northridge, 18251 Roscoe Blvd Northridge CA 91325. Urgent care is available here, the staff is great and will assist you. I am so happy Joseph Meshriky is in Northridge, you can also visit his website www.meshrikymd.com

great doctor show details great doctor
by Tina on Jan 30th, 2009

He is a great doctor over all