A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Mollick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Mollick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Mollick, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Immune System Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mollick graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mollick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Andrew Mollick MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Mollick practice?
- Dr. Joseph Mollick has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Mollick practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA and Santa Cruz, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists and Palo Alto Oncologists.