A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Motta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Motta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Motta, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Motta graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Motta has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Motta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph D. Motta practice?
Dr. Joseph Motta practices Urology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Urologists.