A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Motta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Motta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Motta, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Motta graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Motta has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Motta FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Motta practice?
- Dr. Joseph Motta has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Motta practices Urology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Urologists.