A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Nassir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Nassir is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Nassir graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nassir has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Nassir MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Nassir practice?
- Dr. Joseph Nassir has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Nassir practices Internal Medicine near Huntington Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Paramount, CA.
See Huntington Beach Internists.