A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Nassir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Nassir is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Nassir graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Nassir has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nassir accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 5 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph Nassir practice?
Dr. Joseph Nassir practices Internal Medicine near Huntington Beach, CA.
See Huntington Beach Internists.