Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Turner
Dr. Joseph Turner, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Warwick, RI, with other offices in North Smithfield, RI and Wakefield, RI (and 3 other locations). He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Turner is affiliated with South County Hospital Healthcare System and South County Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Turner has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Joseph Turner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Warwick, RI.
Dr. Anthony Bruzzese
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Internal Medicine
Warwick, RI 0.60 mi36
Dr. Ali Jabari
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Warwick, RI 0.63 mi24
Dr. Vaughn Gooding Jr
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery, Internal Medicine
Warwick, RI 0.63 mi42