Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Italian Stalion  |  show details
by Italian Stallion on Aug 30th, 2010

Dr. Pergolizzi was able to diagnose me about what I had wrong in about a little less than 45 seconds. Precise and to the point! He was also very comforting and showed me ways to help my body by changing some daily routines and taking some vitamins that would help me become less weak. We defiintely made a connection as he was very concerned and seemed almost as though he became a father of mine. I don't see any other doctor and if it is something Dr.Pergolizzi does not specialize in I see him the same so that he can refer me to a doctor. This Doctor knows whats up! Thanks Joe! Your the man!

|  A real expert  |  show details
Aug 28th, 2010

Dr. Pergolizzi is a real expert in pain management and is often published in medical journals. Many doctors learn about pain management from him. He is very compassionate about people facing chronic pain. He is also friendly and supportive. Unlike a lot of docs who just want to give you pills, pills, pills--or even worse, don't even believe you're in pain, Dr. Pergolizzi has a multi-modal approach. He believes in doing lots of things, even little things, to get your pain under control (even things like getting more sleep or eating less sugar). He has made a huge difference in my life. The only problem with Dr. Pergolizzi is that he is in such demand as a teacher and speaker that he does not see patients all day every day. If you're dealing with severe chronic pain, this is an excellent doctor to see.

|  show details
Aug 28th, 2010

Impressed with this doctor's knowledge and his ability to educate me about my pain at a level easy to understand