A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Perks is Excellent. Dr. Perks has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Perks graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Perks has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hunt Regional Medical Center
- Presbyterian Hospital of Commerce
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Perks accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Perks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Perks practice?
Dr. Joseph Perks practices Family Medicine near Greenville, TX.
See Greenville Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Josef Perks, Dr. Giuseppe Perks