A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Perks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Perks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Practiced in Poteau and Enid
Education & Awards
Dr. Perks graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Perks has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hunt Regional Medical Center
- Hunt Regional Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Millard Perks DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Perks practice?
- Dr. Joseph Perks has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Perks practices Family Medicine near Greenville, TX.
See Greenville Family Physicians.