Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Platania
Dr. Joseph Platania, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Platania is affiliated with Mount Sinai Brooklyn, Saint Joseph's Medical Center and Lenox Hill Hospital. Dr. Platania has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Platania has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Joseph Platania is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Joseph Ament
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
New York, NY 0.01 mi37
Dr. Stuart Finkel
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0.01 mi43
Dr. Randy Levine
Hematology, Internal Medicine, Hematology and Oncology
New York, NY 0.01 mi38