A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Porder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Porder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Porder
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Porder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Porder, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nutrition Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Porder graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Porder has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Bernard Porder MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph B. Porder practice?
- Dr. Joseph Porder has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Porder practices Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.