A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Quist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Quist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Quist, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Quist graduated from University Of Ghana, Accra. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Quist has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- IMC St. John's Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Quist accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- WellCare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph B. Quist practice?
Dr. Joseph Quist practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Albans, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Critical Care Practitioners, and Brooklyn Pulmonologists.