A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Zanga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Zanga is Average.
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Zanga, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zanga graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Zanga has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Columbus Regional Medical Center
- Durham Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Robert Zanga MD is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Zanga practice?
- Dr. Joseph Zanga has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Zanga practices Pediatrics near Columbus, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Durham, NC.
See Columbus Pediatricians.