A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Rotolo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Rotolo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Rotolo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rotolo graduated from Universidad De Salamanca. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rotolo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Christopher Rotolo MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Rotolo practice?
- Dr. Joseph Rotolo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Rotolo practices Internal Medicine near Garden City, NY.
See Garden City Internists.