A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Rotolo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Rotolo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rotolo graduated from Universidad De Salamanca. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rotolo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Winthrop University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rotolo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 19 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 27 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Rotolo practice?
Dr. Joseph Rotolo practices Internal Medicine near Garden City, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mineola, NY.
See Garden City Internists.