Learn more about Dr. Louis Rubino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Rubino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Rubino, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubino graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Rubino has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Valley Hospital
- VA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Joseph Rubino MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Louis J. Rubino practice?
- Dr. Louis Rubino has 3 office locations.
Dr. Louis Rubino practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Dayton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, OH.
See Dayton Orthopedic Surgeons and Dayton Sports Medicine Doctors.