Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Sample Jr
Dr. Joseph Sample Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plano, TX. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Sample is affiliated with Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano, Medical City Dallas Hospital and North Central Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Sample Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Joseph Sample Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.
Dr. Jason Clark
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Plano, TX 0.01 mi12
Dr. Joan Donley
Plano, TX 0.01 mi39
Dr. Shibu Oommen
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Plano, TX 0.01 mi14