A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Schnittker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Schnittker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Schnittker, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Schnittker graduated from Queen's University Faculty Of Health Sciences, Kingston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schnittker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph B Schnittker MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph B. Schnittker practice?
- Dr. Joseph Schnittker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Schnittker practices Neurological Surgery near Elkhart, IN.
See Elkhart Neurological Surgeons.