Dr. Joseph Schnittker MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 11th, 2017
He is an excellent surgeon
I had fusion surgery of my Lumbar area on 11/30/2015 . the surgery was 11 hours long. I am currently having no back pain at all. he is an excellent surgeon. He explains everything that is going to happen before you deciding to have the surgery or not. He has an excellent bedside manner as he highly cares fore each of his patients and you and he work together to achieve your results. He will listen to what you have to say

October 16th, 2015
a very caring doctor
I saw Dr. Schnittker for the first time this week. I had two previous back surgeries which include one lower back fusion. Since I am sixty five years old not, all the surgeons that I went to see this year refused to do surgery on me and would not do any further tests I am now scheduled for a bunch of tests for Monday morning and a follow up. This doctor is not like many others he cares about his patients. No doctor is going to be perfect to each and every person. If I have surgery or not at least I know he cares about me getting better.

July 27th, 2015
Called me a ......
He pretty much told me the pain I told him I was in doesn't match the MRI!

July 4th, 2015
This Doctor is AMAZING!!!
five years ago I was at my wits end.....I was in horrible , constant pain and without health insurance. After applying for and receiving state health insurance, I was sent to two different neurosurgeons, both of whom told me that there was nothing they could do and that I couldn't be in as much pain as I claimed to be. As you can imagine this infuriated me! Finally, Dr. Schnittker agreed to see me.....and changed my life forever. He and his staff have always listened to me and treated me with respect and compassion. They have kept me informed and involved in all aspects of my options and surgeries and aftercare. Everyone I've talked to adores this man and his staff, especially Tonia, his nurse....and some even use the word legendary to describe his work. I will forever be indebted to this fantastic doctor for giving me some relief to the agony I was in for so long. Thank you from the bottom of my heart Dr. Schnittker.....you are a miracle worker

April 17th, 2015
Failed back surgery
After four back surgeries, I'm left living in major pain. He actually made my back problem worse.

October 9th, 2012
My experience with Dr. Schnittker
I have been in chronic pain for three years after a spinal fusion by Dr. Schnittker. He is not interested in helping resolve this problem. The back surgery did nothing except leave me in chronic pain. His staff tends to be very rude and unhelpful.

July 1st, 2010
Aftermarket Mgr
Dr. Schnittker is an excellent doctor. He is very good at anaylizing the situation and offering a solution after much probing and consideration of the symptoms. He is very professional and very gifted and I am blessed to have had him do my back surgery.