A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Sclafani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Sclafani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Sclafani, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sclafani graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Sclafani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Mercy Hospital-Anderson, Cincinnati, Oh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Francis Sclafani MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph F. Sclafani practice?
- Dr. Joseph Sclafani has 6 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Sclafani practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.