A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Scoggin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Scoggin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Scoggin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scoggin graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Scoggin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Orthopedic Surgical Hospital
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scoggin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Scoggin practice?
Dr. Joseph Scoggin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City West, AZ.
See Mesa Orthopedic Surgeons.