A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Scoggin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Scoggin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scoggin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scoggin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Scoggin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scoggin graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Scoggin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Orthopedic Surgical Hospital
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph M Scoggin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Scoggin practice?
- Dr. Joseph Scoggin has 8 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Scoggin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ and Gilbert, AZ.
See Mesa Orthopedic Surgeons.