A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Shamseldin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Shamseldin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Shamseldin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Shamseldin graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Shamseldin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Shamseldin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Shamseldin practice?
- Dr. Joseph Shamseldin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Shamseldin practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Family Physicians and Seattle Sports Medicine Doctors.