A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Sonderleiter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Sonderleiter, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Sonderleiter graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Paul Sonderleiter MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Sonderleiter practice?
- Dr. Joseph Sonderleiter has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Sonderleiter practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Portland, OR.
See Portland Psychiatrists.