A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Steinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Steinberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Steinberg, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinberg graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Steinberg has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Steinberg MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Steinberg practice?
- Dr. Joseph Steinberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Steinberg practices Urology near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Montville, NJ.
See Morristown Urologists.