A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Stutz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Stutz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Stutz, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Stutz graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Stutz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph A Stutz MD is a male Dermatologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Stutz practice?
- Dr. Joseph Stutz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Stutz practices Dermatology near Rochester Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Toms River, NJ.