A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Suarez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Suarez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Suarez, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Suarez graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Suarez has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph A Suarez MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Suarez practice?
- Dr. Joseph Suarez has 5 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Suarez practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Surgeons.