A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Suarez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Suarez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Suarez
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Suarez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Suarez, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Suarez graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Suarez has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph A Suarez MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Suarez practice?
- Dr. Joseph Suarez has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Suarez practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Surgeons.