A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph West:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph West is Average.
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. West
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. West Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph West, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. West graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. West has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Theodore West MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph T. West practice?
- Dr. Joseph West has 5 office locations.
Dr. Joseph West practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, DE and Wilmington, DE.
See Newark Internists and Newark Cardiologists.