A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph West:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph West is Poor.
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. West
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph West, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. West graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. West has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Theodore West MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph T. West practice?
- Dr. Joseph West has 5 office locations.
Dr. Joseph West practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, DE and Wilmington, DE.
See Newark Internists and Newark Cardiologists.