A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Taddeo, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Taddeo graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Taddeo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Taddeo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Taddeo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Taddeo practice?
Dr. Joseph Taddeo practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Reading, PA and Waterville, ME.
See Philadelphia Surgeons and Philadelphia Urgent Care Centers.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giuseppe Taddeo, Dr. Josef Taddeo