A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Vacanti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Vacanti is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Liver Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Vacanti graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Vacanti has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Philip Vacanti MD is a male Pediatric Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Vacanti practice?
- Dr. Joseph Vacanti has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Vacanti practices Pediatric Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatric Surgeons.