Dr. Joseph Vickaryous, DO
General Practitioner, Family Practitioner
Video profile

Feb 6th, 2015

He often gives me samples for RX as he knows my funds are limited.

Awful customer service!!! show details Awful customer service!!!
by Mike on Feb 2nd, 2015

Never saw the Doctor, while filling out my new patient forms I had a few questions. One was more clarification on their policy to charge $60 if they file a claim and it is denied by your insurance company bacaus they have the wrong info on file. It was a new penalty and I wanted to clarify it was strictly of the result of me changing insurance companies without giving them notice. The front desk clerk asked a coworker to clarify, she speaking to him but right in front of me rolls her eyes and says its self explanatory in a very rude fashion. I let her know I heard her and that it makes sense to me know exactly what I was before agreeing to let some one charge me $60 for. I decided then I'd rather take my business elsewhere.

A good experience every time. show details A good experience every time.
Jan 19th, 2015

Listens patiently. Makes eye contact. Pleasant, friendly.

by Sandi leakey on Jan 14th, 2015

Received pneumonia shot one week ago. Reactions: golfball size lump, hot, itchy, rash. How long?

resident show details resident
Nov 15th, 2012

Wonderful office with very nice staff. Dr. V. treated us and we are back on the golf course.

grateful show details grateful
Sep 17th, 2012

Geremiah and Dr. Vickaryous got my husband through a difficult time and we are grateful. The front office are so nice.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Sep 4th, 2012

Dr. V. did a great job taking care of me and my wife and getting all our hospital information from up North. Office if friendly and aim to please.

Marco resident show details Marco resident
Jul 24th, 2012

Dr. Vickaryous helped my mother through a trying time and helped us make some tough decisions. I would recommend him. I became his patient too.

Sep 18th, 2011

Good Dr. Great demeanor, very attentive. Didn't feel rushed.

Administrator show details Administrator
Jul 26th, 2011

The best general practioner on Marco Island. Spends all the time you need to diagnose your issue. Excellent.

Jun 7th, 2011

A very caring doctor who has "healing hands". Encourages healthy choices rather than ordering a medication. He is a local Naples product and made a great choice to return here after his US Army service.

Oct 22nd, 2010

On all my visits, I felt like the Dr. was in no rush. He took plenty of time with me and explained all my test results. he seems very up to date on medical technology, and I was very impressed that he discussed alternatives to medications, such as exercise and diet.