A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Voelker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Voelker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Voelker, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Voelker graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Voelker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wheeling Hospital
- West Virginia University Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Voelker MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Voelker practice?
- Dr. Joseph Voelker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Voelker practices Neurological Surgery near Wheeling, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Morgantown, WV.
See Wheeling Surgeons.