A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph MacDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph MacDonald, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. MacDonald graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax. He has 1 awards.
Dr. MacDonald has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
- Pensacola Va Clinic
- Gulf Coast Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Wayne MacDonald MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph W. MacDonald practice?
- Dr. Joseph MacDonald has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph MacDonald practices Family Medicine near Biloxi, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Lakeland, FL.
See Biloxi Family Physicians.