A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Wasselle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Wasselle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Wasselle, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wasselle graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Wasselle has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph A Wasselle MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Wasselle practice?
- Dr. Joseph Wasselle has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Wasselle practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Melbourne, FL.
See Melbourne Surgeons.