A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Wiesel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Wiesel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Wiesel, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiesel graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wiesel has 16 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wiesel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Wiesel practice?
Dr. Joseph Wiesel practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, General Practice, Nuclear Medicine, and Nuclear Cardiology near Bayside, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY and Astoria, NY.
See Bayside Internists, Bayside Cardiologists, Bayside General Practitioners, and Bayside Nuclear Medicine Physicians.