Learn more about Dr. Joseph Wiesel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Wiesel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wiesel
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wiesel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Wiesel, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiesel graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wiesel has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Wiesel FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Wiesel practice?
- Dr. Joseph Wiesel has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Wiesel practices Cardiovascular Disease near Flushing, NY.
See Flushing Cardiologists.