A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Wiesel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Wiesel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wiesel
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Wiesel, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiesel graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wiesel has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Wiesel FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Wiesel practice?
- Dr. Joseph Wiesel has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Wiesel practices Cardiovascular Disease near Flushing, NY.
See Flushing Cardiologists.