A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Wiesel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Wiesel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wiesel
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Wiesel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Wiesel, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiesel graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wiesel has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Wiesel FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Wiesel practice?
- Dr. Joseph Wiesel has 6 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Wiesel practices Cardiovascular Disease near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY and Astoria, NY.
See Flushing Cardiologists.