Learn more about Dr. Joseph Wyllie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Wyllie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wyllie
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Wyllie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Wyllie, DO is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Consultative Cardiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wyllie graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wyllie has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Kent County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph A Wyllie DO is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Wyllie practice?
- Dr. Joseph Wyllie has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Wyllie practices Cardiovascular Disease near East Greenwich, RI.
See East Greenwich Cardiologists.