A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Wyllie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Wyllie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Wyllie, DO is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Consultative Cardiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wyllie graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wyllie has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Kent County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph A Wyllie DO is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Wyllie practice?
- Dr. Joseph Wyllie has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Wyllie practices Cardiovascular Disease near East Greenwich, RI.
See East Greenwich Cardiologists.