A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Wyllie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Wyllie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wyllie
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wyllie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Wyllie, DO is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Consultative Cardiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wyllie graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wyllie has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Kent County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph A Wyllie DO is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Wyllie practice?
- Dr. Joseph Wyllie has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Wyllie practices Cardiovascular Disease near East Greenwich, RI.
See East Greenwich Cardiologists.