A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Xerri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Xerri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Xerri, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urination Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Xerri graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Xerri has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph DR Xerri MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph D. Xerri practice?
- Dr. Joseph Xerri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Xerri practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Medford, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brentwood, NY.
See Medford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.