A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Josepheena Jacob:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Josepheena Jacob is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Josepheena Jacob, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacob graduated from Gandhiji University Medical College, Kerala. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jacob has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Josepheena DR Jacob BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Josepheena D. Jacob practice?
- Dr. Josepheena Jacob has 1 office location.
Dr. Josepheena Jacob practices Pediatrics near Floral Park, NY.
See Floral Park Pediatricians.