Dr. Josephine Filardo MD is a female General Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Gynecology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Josephine Filardo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Josephine Filardo is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Josephine Filardo, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Filardo graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Filardo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Ocean Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Filardo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Josephine Filardo practice?
Dr. Josephine Filardo practices General Practice, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Gynecology near Lakewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Manasquan, NJ and Howell, NJ.
See Lakewood General Practitioners and Lakewood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.