A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Josephine Filardo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Josephine Filardo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Josephine Filardo, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Filardo graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Filardo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Ocean Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Josephine Filardo MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Josephine Filardo practice?
- Dr. Josephine Filardo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Josephine Filardo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lakewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Manasquan, NJ and Brick, NJ.
See Lakewood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.