A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Josephine McNary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Josephine McNary is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Josephine McNary, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McNary graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 3 awards.
Dr. McNary has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Josephine King McNary MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Josephine K. McNary practice?
- Dr. Josephine McNary has 1 office location.
Dr. Josephine McNary practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.