A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Barash, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Barash graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barash has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barash accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Barash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joshua H. Barash practice?
Dr. Joshua Barash practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians and Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Hosea Barash, Dr. Josh Barash, Dr. Josue Barash