A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Barash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Barash, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Barash graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Barash has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Hershel Barash MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joshua H. Barash practice?
- Dr. Joshua Barash has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Barash practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.