A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Baumfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Baumfeld is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Baumfeld, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Baumfeld graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Baumfeld has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Virginia Ambulatory Surgery, Inc.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baumfeld accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 24 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joshua A. Baumfeld practice?
Dr. Joshua Baumfeld practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Burlington, MA.
See Burlington Orthopedic Surgeons, Burlington Sports Medicine Doctors, Burlington Surgeons, and Burlington Neurologists.