A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Baumfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Baumfeld is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Baumfeld, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Baumfeld graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Baumfeld has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Virginia Ambulatory Surgery, Inc.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baumfeld accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 24 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joshua A. Baumfeld practice?
Dr. Joshua Baumfeld practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Burlington, MA.
See Burlington Orthopedic Surgeons.