Learn more about Dr. Joshua Baumfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Baumfeld is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baumfeld
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baumfeld Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Baumfeld, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Baumfeld graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Baumfeld has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Lahey Clinic North Shore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua A Baumfeld MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joshua A. Baumfeld practice?
- Dr. Joshua Baumfeld has 1 office location.
Dr. Joshua Baumfeld practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Burlington, MA.
See Burlington Orthopedic Surgeons and Burlington Surgeons.