Dr. Joshua Pollack MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

no change

November 2nd, 2016
Finally answers
I have suffered from a nagging sinus condition for years and went to see Dr Pollack a few weeks ago. He gave me meds and ordered a CT to diagnose me. All the other doctors just wanted me to take endless antibiotics. He had me take a hearing test which alluded to a problem I didn't know I had. My sinus surgery was a few days ago and I am 100% better with breathing and pain free. I would recommend him to anyone looking for answers.

January 25th, 2016
Visited this guy for an issue with sinus pressure. He spent about 3 minutes with me, telling me he didn't know what was wrong. He then proceeded to have me take a hearing test. Now why does one take a hearing test when they have pressure, subject to impeding their hearing? I suspect he saw my excellent health insurance and ordered this ridiculous test. No bedside manner as well.

March 12th, 2015
Very thorough and friendly.
Dr. Pollack spent almost 30 minutes with me answering all of my questions and thoroughly explaining my treatment plan. He and his whole staff were friendly and helpful and I wholeheartedly recommend him.

March 10th, 2015
Great experience!
Dr. Pollack was excellent! I am so glad I went to see him. After numerous visits to other doctors he was the only one who was able to address my problem and provide effective treatment. I'd recommend him to anyone!

March 10th, 2015
Highly recommend
Highly recommend

March 7th, 2015
I have had sinus surgeries twice in the last 12 years by two different doctors. I was still having problems, though, and saw Dr. Pollack. He recommended additional surgery. I was pretty skeptical, but took the plunge. I am so HAPPY I did! All my problems are finally fixed and I feel terrific! I would highly recommend Dr. Pollack to anyone who is contemplating surgery.

December 15th, 2014
Dr Pollock best ENT Dr around
The staff is friendly and the dr is very attentive. I would highly recommend

July 22nd, 2013
HORRIBLE DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!
spent less than 2 minutes on me. Spent the entire two minutes talking about how I should schedule another appointment with him to check up on the issue I had that he couldn't even tell me what it was to begin with!!!!!! Sorry excuse for a doctor, all he's worried about is the money. want my copay back. also- very weird to talk to

March 8th, 2013
Not recommended!
Not recommended! When I saw Dr. Pollack, he did not listen to the symptoms I described or was interested to learn about the medication I was taking. Believe it or not. He did not even examine me at all. So, why go see him? By the way, he billed my insurance company for services he did not perform. I have nothing good to say about my experience with Dr. Pollack.

January 25th, 2013
shocked!!!
Do not bring your children here. I don't know if he has never seen children under 2, but he had no clue how to deal with my daughter. He did not even examine her. He actually asked us if we would even consider doing surgery on her this young. How does he know she needs surgery when he hasn't even examined her????!!!!!!! Horrible! I'm so upset that I wasted my time with this guy and that I had to pay him my copay. I am calling my insurance company to try and get my copay back!!!

July 24th, 2012
Disgraceful.
Dr. Pollack was less than thorough. He spent 5 minutes max with me. Looked in my ears while I was describing the problem. He didn't have the ability to do any testing in the office. So he couldn't really diagnose the problem. Said he would send me elsewhere for the hearing test and such. Said he didn't know what caused the problem but it was good that it seemed to be clearing up on its own. I feel like I was robbed because I had to pay him the insurance co payment. I will be calling the insurance company to lodge a complaint against him. People should be informed that he evidendly can't do anything at his office to help the patient. This was the strangest medical experience of my life.

September 26th, 2011
Honest and straightforward
I brought my 15 yr old son in because he was having nosebleeds and needed cauterization. Dr. Pollack got right down to business and was done in no time. We got an appointment the same morning that I called, without a problem. After my son's procedure, I inquired about having my own ears cleaned. After looking in my ears, Dr.Pollack informed me that I really didn't need a cleaning, as my ears were fairy clear. I appreciated his honesty, since we do not have health insurance and we would be paying directly. I am more than satisfied with Dr. Pollack and his office and would recommend him.