Dr. Joshua Pollack MD, PC Patient Reviews

3.6

• Good
  • Bad

February 2nd, 2017
I was very pleased with how quickly he formed an opinion on what he thought was wrong and then asked me if I was willing to try medication and go for CAT Scan. Test was done- follow up quick then explained in detail what was wrong and what my options were. Prescriptions were called in and ready for pick up by the time I got home. I am very pleased with my experience

November 2nd, 2016
Finally answers
I have suffered from a nagging sinus condition for years and went to see Dr Pollack a few weeks ago. He gave me meds and ordered a CT to diagnose me. All the other doctors just wanted me to take endless antibiotics. He had me take a hearing test which alluded to a problem I didn't know I had. My sinus surgery was a few days ago and I am 100% better with breathing and pain free. I would recommend him to anyone looking for answers.

January 25th, 2016
Visited this guy for an issue with sinus pressure. He spent about 3 minutes with me, telling me he didn't know what was wrong. He then proceeded to have me take a hearing test. Now why does one take a hearing test when they have pressure, subject to impeding their hearing? I suspect he saw my excellent health insurance and ordered this ridiculous test. No bedside manner as well.

October 16th, 2015
Great Doctor

March 13th, 2015
Very thorough and friendly.
Dr. Pollack spent almost 30 minutes with me answering all of my questions and thoroughly explaining my treatment plan. He and his whole staff were friendly and helpful and I wholeheartedly recommend him.

March 10th, 2015
Great experience!
Dr. Pollack was excellent! I am so glad I went to see him. After numerous visits to other doctors he was the only one who was able to address my problem and provide effective treatment. I'd recommend him to anyone!

March 10th, 2015
Highly recommend
Highly recommend

March 8th, 2015
I have had sinus surgeries twice in the last 12 years by two different doctors. I was still having problems, though, and saw Dr. Pollack. He recommended additional surgery. I was pretty skeptical, but took the plunge. I am so HAPPY I did! All my problems are finally fixed and I feel terrific! I would highly recommend Dr. Pollack to anyone who is contemplating surgery.

December 16th, 2014
Dr Pollock best ENT Dr around
The staff is friendly and the dr is very attentive. I would highly recommend

July 22nd, 2013
HORRIBLE DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!
spent less than 2 minutes on me. Spent the entire two minutes talking about how I should schedule another appointment with him to check up on the issue I had that he couldn't even tell me what it was to begin with!!!!!! Sorry excuse for a doctor, all he's worried about is the money. want my copay back. also- very weird to talk to

March 8th, 2013
Not recommended!
Not recommended! When I saw Dr. Pollack, he did not listen to the symptoms I described or was interested to learn about the medication I was taking. Believe it or not. He did not even examine me at all. So, why go see him? By the way, he billed my insurance company for services he did not perform. I have nothing good to say about my experience with Dr. Pollack.

January 25th, 2013
shocked!!!
Do not bring your children here. I don't know if he has never seen children under 2, but he had no clue how to deal with my daughter. He did not even examine her. He actually asked us if we would even consider doing surgery on her this young. How does he know she needs surgery when he hasn't even examined her????!!!!!!! Horrible! I'm so upset that I wasted my time with this guy and that I had to pay him my copay. I am calling my insurance company to try and get my copay back!!!