Dr. Joshua Fiske MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 3rd, 2013
Forget this Dr. Don't waste your time with this practice
Went to Dr. Fiske a couple of times. Had procedures in Westfield and Cranford. He has no idea what the problem is or advice on what to do about the problems I am having but the worst of it is I travelled over 35 miles each way twice to his office in Cranford only to be told that one the machine needed for a test was broken so I had to reschedule the test. I called the day before to confirm my 2nd appt, first was told I had no appt. then they came back and said I was in the computer. When I arrived again was told I had no appt. and machine still was not fixed.Also that he was in surgery at another location. He should fire his staff in Cranford. They don't know what they are doing or don't know how to use the computer and schedule appointments.

June 15th, 2013
Dr. Fiske is throwing in the towel
There was no receptionist for 25 minutes. Dr. Fiske cut me off after a few seconds of speaking, saying he would need to see past doctor records in order to treat me, then left. He never once looked me in the eye. As far as I can tell, this practice is failing and won't exist in the near future.

June 3rd, 2013
First and Last Time Patient
What was the most memorable part of my experience with Dr. Joshua Fiske? He accused me of being late when I sat around the waiting room for 30 minutes because there was no receptionist, no one in sight for the other 4 patients and myself in the waiting room to speak to. When I finally met with him, he implied I, a first time patient, should have walked right into the back (?), and could not conceal his annoyance towards my failure to break into his office for the remaining 2 minutes he spent with me. I left with a prescription for an X-ray and I have no idea why. Avoid wasting your time with Dr. Fiske.

May 5th, 2013
Vasectomy
Dr. Fiske's anesthesiologist team did a great job of knocking me out for my operation. I felt nothing during the procedure and was in a comfortable sleep. After my procedure concluded the nurses iced me up right away on my operated area. The nurses were very polite giving me cranberry juice and corn muffin to have in my bed. Kudos to Dr. Fiske and his team of co-workers.

March 19th, 2013
My experience with this Doctor has been pathetic. He cannot identify or diagnose the problem that I have been suffering for months and has just two lines to say "I don't know what to tell you and I don't have any solution to your problem". Getting an easy and quick appointment is a challenge, moreover, the waiting time in his office is awful.

September 27th, 2012
Always a long wait
I have been to their offices in Westfield and in Cranford. The wait is usually at least an hour. When this is pointed out to the doctor, the doctor becomes uptight, which is not productive to a good overall feeling about the appointment. The receptionist freely admits they overbook and to expect a wait.

January 31st, 2012
Dr. Fiske was fantastic, he made me feel comfortable and helped me through the whole process. He cannot be beat, I would recommend him to anyone looking for a great Urologist!

September 10th, 2011
Great Doctor!!!!!Very nice and caring.

April 24th, 2011
Excellent physicion
My overall experience was outstanding.

April 24th, 2011
Dr Fiske was the doctor that treated my 5 year old son last year. My son was loved him and still speaks about him almost two years later. Although he works mostly with adults, he took my son on because he is that kind of doctor.His bedside manner cannot be beat, he is a great doctor!

November 20th, 2010
Great doctor
Brilliant doctor with tons of patience when treating my daughters painful kidney stones. Looks young, but really knows his stuff, wonderful medical assistant that is excellent taking blood and a loving bedside mannor. Overall wonderful expeirence. Would recommend to anyone.

June 7th, 2017